Within lush gardens on Benoa Peninsula, The Sakala Resort Bali invites guests to take part in all its services and amenities. Its beach club features a pool and spectacular views of the beach and ocean. Only minutes away is Bali Collection, the biggest mall in Bali, and Nusa Dua, a popular sightseeing destination.Resort features:
• 1 restaurant, 1 beach club, 1 lobby bar, 1 lagoon bar, 1 pool bar and room service.
• Infinity-style pool and lagoon-style outdoor pool with Jacuzzi.
• Wellness Spa.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Kids’ Club.
• Nearby Tanjung Benoa beach.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Deluxe Suite accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Kitchenette (utensils available upon request).
• Living and dining areas.
• Stylish bathroom with separate bathtub and rainfall shower.
• 32-inch (81-centimeter) and 42-inch (107-inch) LED flat-screen television.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
The Sakala Resort Bali
Jl. Pratama No.95
Benoa, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80363, Indonesia
Pricing for children for this resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.